All Electric Scooters is looking for helpful, dynamic people to help us build our growing business. Qualified candidates will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, two years of professional sales experience, and an enterprising attitude. Our customer care team is responsible for answering inbound phone calls and helping our customers choose the best electric scooter for their needs. Our customer service agents are experts in all of our electric scooter products and provide top-notch service to our customers.
- Answering inbound calls and selling scooter products
- Keeping track of clients and leads and making follow-up calls
- Coordinating efforts with the rest of the sales team, management, and vendors
- Maintaining a high level of sales performance
Minimum required qualifications:
- 2+ years of professional sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to comfortably use common desktop applications such as web and email browsers, spreadsheets, etc.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
If you meet our required qualifications and are ready for a great career in sales and customer service, please forward your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. All Electric Scooters offers a very competitive package of benefits and pay, including employer-sponsored 401(k). This opportunity is for our call centers in Raleigh, NC and Mesa, AZ. All Electric Scooters is an equal-opportunity employer.